Fill our the form below or send us an email to learn more about the account manager marketing jobs and careers available at Momentum Digital.
Always Hiring for Part-Time Account Manager Roles at Momentum Digital.
Momentum Digital is searching for an entrepreneurial-minded self-starter looking to learn and grow in one of the fastest growing agencies in Philadelphia. While there is no structured schedule, the workload is demanding and overtime work is a must.
We are looking for an account manager who manages small business client relationships and has experience implementing and managing marketing and SEO campaigns.
This person can work remotely and online. This person would help manage and be in control of the following items:
- Paid & Organic Marketing campaigns
- Website Design & SEO
- Account Management
- Client Communication
- Analytics & Reporting
More details of the duties and responsibilities below!
Duties of Marketing Manager
- Production and overseeing of marketing campaigns
- Manage and oversee project managers, freelancers, and virtual assistants
- Review & report on account performance and growth
- Assist in managing other employees and interns
- Search Engine Optimization, Website and Local
- Google My Business Management and Optimization
- Oversee Virtual Assistants helping with directories, citations, backlinks
- Digital Advertising | PPC, Social Advertising
- Creating and managing ad campaigns for Google, Facebook, etc
- Setting up conversion tracking and reporting
- Manage and create email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Client relations and communication (weekly)
- Creating and implementing systems and procedures for marketing and client production
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the client websites
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company’s wider goals.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy.
- Targeting keywords set by the online marketing manager and basing articles around them.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Managing junior employees and interns to help with production.
Background of the Ideal Digital Marketing Account Manager:
- High School Degree or higher
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Extremely responsive and great communicator
- Respectful and motivated and very friendly
- Creative-minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience as an account or marketing manager
- 2+ years experience with social media management
- 2+ years experience with content creation and blogging
- 2+ years experience with campaign management
- 2+ years experience with digital advertising
- Highly effective communicator
- Extremely motivated and responsible
- Great work ethic and attitude
- Self-Starter without much need for direction
- Trustworthy and loyal
Momentum has recently been recognized as Philadelphia 100 Fastest-Growing companies. Only 6 years old, Momentum operates as a start-up with a fast-paced environment. We employ mostly remote contract workers who are eager and motivated. Momentum focuses on client satisfaction, leading to customer success and referrals. Our core services revolve around digital marketing, lead generation, PPC, SEO & Web Design.
Look us up and follow us on social media for more details!
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Contract & Part-Time Freelance positions
Pay: $30+ per hour average
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Most account managers make $1000 to $5000 per month working part time. Pay depends ENTIRELY on how many accounts we give you and you earn and manage.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $1,000.00 – $5,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay