Google Ads Marketing Agency in Philadelphia
Are you a small business looking for a Google Ads Marketing Agency in Philadelphia?
If you’re looking for a Google Ads Marketing agency in Philadelphia, then look no further. Momentum Digital has helped tons of small businesses in Philadelphia grow their business using Google Ads & PPC Marketing.
This is a short-term marketing campaign to drive traffic and clicks for your products and services. There are a lot of benefits to running Google Ads to help drive paid traffic.
- Promote and advertise relevant services or products. This is great if you have seasonal specials or services. You can create specific campaigns with landing pages to those items to advertise.
- Targeting people looking for what you sell. Google Ads allows you to bid on keywords for products and services you want to sell. This is direct response search engine marketing.
- Targeting specific locations. Google Ads and other ad services typically allow you to target by cities, zip codes and other geotargeting options. This is great if you want to run ads targeting keywords people are searching in Philadelphia or anywhere you choose.
- Tracking your investment. Whenever you run ads you can actually track your campaigns, budget and ROI. You’ll want to setup tracking pixels with Google Ads as well as Facebook Ads and other sources. I suggest using thee Google Ads Conversion Tag as well as Google Tag Manager & UTM Links so you can track in Google Analytics as well.
- Drive sales and leads. Most people hire a Google Ads Marketing Agency or run PPC ads so they can track sales and performance to certain products or services. Unlike organic campaigns or SEO, these ads can focus on specific goals and actions to grow your buisness.
Benefits of Using Google Ads Marketing
Here are the TOP 7 BENEFITS of Using Google Ads
1. Google’s massive reach
The search engine handles an obscene 2+ trillion searches like these per year. That’s over 5 billion searches per day.
Among those are people looking for solutions to problems that your business can offer. If they’ve ever used the internet, chances are they’ve Googled the answer to something. And if you can help them find the answer, even if it’s with an ad, they’re more likely to choose you than your competitor.
2. Capabilities that allow for a range of targeting
Another powerful technique for adding to your customer base is bidding on long-tail keyword search terms like “accounting software for freelance marketers.” These generally are less expensive, and they’re worth it for capturing the attention of people who are looking for exactly what you offer. Most times people who search long, specific strings of keywords have more intent. And intent is what makes the people you reach on Ads so valuable (more on that next.)
3. Harness intent
The biggest difference between the people you’re reaching with Google Ads and the people you’re reaching with other forms of advertising is their intent.
On social media, for example, people aren’t looking to be advertised to. They’re not looking for solutions to the issues that plague their everyday lives. They’re looking for baby pictures and vacation photos and family updates. And when you advertise to someone who doesn’t want to be advertised to, there’s a better chance you get tuned out.
4. Maintain full control of your campaigns at all times
You used to have to jump hurdles and bust through thick red tape to run ad campaigns that reach as many people as Ads can. Beginning and ending those campaigns would take time and resources that could be better used elsewhere. with Google Ads you have full control of your campaigns, budget, targeting, etc.
5. Bring any budget to the table
You can choose how much you want to spend per day at any given time and control your budget with a single click.
6. Get quicker results than with SEO
Search engine optimization is still the backbone of most highly visited sites. The posts and pages you see on page one aren’t just well-written with carefully researched keywords; they’re also on sites that have amassed a large number of backlinks over time (still the number one ranking factor for web pages).
It can be years before you get to see one of your own pages in the coveted first position for a broad keyword search term. Some businesses will never see it.
7. Maximize ROI with different bidding strategies
A persuasive post-click landing page built to appease Google isn’t the only thing that will maximize your advertising. To help you reach specific marketing goals while draining your budget the least, the Ads team has created several different bidding strategies:
- CPC bidding is what Google recommends if your goal is to drive website traffic.
- CPM bidding, which stands for “cost per thousand viewable impressions,” is what Google recommends if you’re trying to build brand awareness. With this strategy, you choose an amount of money you’re willing to pay for 1,000 people to see your advertisement in full view. It’s only available on the Google Display Network, not the search network.
- CPA bidding is what Google recommends advertisers use when they’re focused on conversions like purchases or sign-ups.
Why Choose a Philly-based PPC Marketing Agency?
If you live in or around Philly then the answer is simple: working with a local and reputable marketing agency is safer and easier.
When working with a Google Ads Marketing Agency in Philadelphia then you get to work with someone you know and can trust. You can meet our team in person and we can even come to your location of business.
Momentum has been in Philly for over 6 years and has worked with dozens of local businesses with Google Ads and more. We typically focus on skill, strategy, and relationship building.
Consider hiring someone local you can meet, know and trust.
Here are examples of Google Ads Account Management & Case Studies!