Grow Your Small Business with Local SEO Marketing!
Want to Rank at the Top of Google for Local Search Results? Within months we can 3x your Local SEO using the tactics below!
Local SEO Marketing is the free and organic way of ranking in the 3-pack and at the top of Google for keywords related to your products and services. This is one of our main services and what we’re known for at Momentum Digital.
In the last 5 years, we have helped hundreds of businesses rank higher on Google for their local service-related search terms. This is extremely important for businesses that have a local geographic footprint or provide a local service.
Pricing & Options
We have 3 package options to choose from. The cost is up to you, but this explanation might help you decide.
As a business owner, we have resources. Time, People, & Money are the most commons resources.
- Time = If you have more time but fewer people or money, then I suggest learning this yourself with the DIY Package featuring our online course.
- People – If you don’t have time or money, but you have an established team, then have them learn and implement your marketing by taking our online course.
- Money – Most common of the three, since business owners typically don’t have time and their people are already busy. In this scenario, you can leverage money and invest that capital into hiring us to do the marketing & SEO for you.
Local SEO Package
Google My Business & Local SEO ($499/mo)
Google My Business & Local SEO Package = $500/month
- GMB Audit & Analysis
- GMB Setup & Optimization
- GMB Management
- Google Posts
- Adding GMB Content
- Reviews & Reputation Management
- Strategy & Reporting
Custom Marketing Plan
Full-Service Digital Marketing Starting at $1999/mo
A Custom Digital Marketing Plan = $1999/month
- Full-Service Digital Marketing Services
- Specific to Your Business
- Marketing Analysis & Strategy
- Marketing Services Include
- SEO & Local SEO
- Web Design & Management
- Social Media & Marketing
- PPC Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing & CRM
- Lead Generation & Online Sales
- Strategy & Reporting
Local SEO Course (DIY)
Online Course to Learn & Implement for $297/mo
Local SEO Course – Option 1
GMB Basics = $297
- Online video courses
- GMB Setup
- GMB Optimizations
- GMB Makeover
- GMB Management
- GMB Resources
Keys to Increasing Your Local SEO
Quick Secret: Ranking higher in Google Local search results is really not that difficult. Website and On-Page SEO is much more difficult, time-consuming, and expensive. Ranking in the Local Map Pack is easier and takes a lot less time. It typically takes less than 6 months to rank in the local map pack using these 5 Local SEO Strategies.
- Setting up, managing and optimizing your Free Google Business account that helps rank you in the local map pack. This includes editing your information, adding content, optimizing core features, and getting you more reviews.
- Our team can also manage your messages, Google Posts, review management, adding content, and more.
- This involves getting your business information and website cited and published in various directory websites, local listing citation sites, and other free and premium resources that Google cares about. These citations are essential to represent your NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) as well as your website.
- Momentum will submit and manage your citations using BrightLocal, Moz, Yext and even manually submitting citation sources.
- Google cares about your overall digital footprint and engagement. They want to know and understand your business and that you’re active online. SEO has become more social based on the experience and engagement of your customers. We make sure your social media accounts are set up, optimized, and active. Our team also creates social bookmarks on 3rd party citation sites that Google can index.
- We also submit your social bookmark profiles and links to over 50 key social sites that will count towards your backlinks. These count as high-authority trust flow backlinks.
Local content matters too. This specifically refers to posting to Google My Business, social media, and your website. You can cross-post and cross-promote similar content as well. Google My Business allows you to use “Google Posts”, as well as pictures, videos, and Virtual Tours.
Here are the Top 5 Local SEO Content you can post. Make sure your local content talks about your products and services so Google recognizes those keywords.
Google Reviews and other 3rd party review sites are essential to ranking higher in Search Engines. Google has always cared about showing the businesses with the most and best reviews.
Try reaching out to your customers for a good review or to share their experience. Then make sure to reply to each review. Yelp, Facebook and TripAdvisor (as well as industry related review sites) are important as well.
Momentum focuses on getting more google and yelp reviews for your business, along with responding and managing these reviews, to improve your overall Local SEO.
Local SEO Process and Timeline
The main reason you would hire us or anybody else to do your local SEO is because you want to rank higher on search engines, leading to more traffic and customers. The problem is not everyone has the time or knowledge to do the SEO themselves. When hiring Momentum to manage your Local SEO you should expect a few key things in regards to the process.
What to Expect When Hiring Momentum Digital for Local SEO:
- An initial audit to benchmark your current SEO
- A roadmap to increasing your SEO
- Weekly updates & monthly reporting
- Guaranteed increased SEO traffic within 3 months
- Overall transparency
SEO Audits & Analysis
- Before we begin we first learn more about you, your business and your goals. From there we set a baseline by conducting Local SEO Audits using Moz, Yext & BrightLocal. This gives us a starting point to research and analyze so we can grow with you.
- Then we structure and build your account. From there we create your ad groups, ads and keywords. Finally we end with testing your campaigns and setting up reporting.
GMB Makeover & Citations Building
- Month 2 we focus more on taking action and implementing changes and optimizations, mostly through your Google My Business account and BrightLocal account. We also start building a lot of 3rd party citations and directories to get noticed by search engines. GMB is the best place to start so we really focus on that to begin.
Bookmarks & Backlinks
- Our 3rd month focuses more on backlinks using bookmarks, web 2.0 sites, and blogs. These could include social media sites, 3rd party blog sites, and more. We also focus on creating or accessing content that we can use on GMB and 3rd party Local SEO sites to get more awareness and engagement.
Management & Optimizations
- Moving on after month 3 we will focus purely on optimizations and management, followed by reporting. Each month we provide a monthly report, along with a strategic SEO overview. Management involves ongoing GMB updates, posts, and content. Along with that we focus on backlinking and on-page website SEO to improve your overall digital presence in the eyes of search engines.
How Can Reviews Help Local SEO?
Another very important aspect of Local SEO Marketing is the role of reviews and interacting with your customer base. Reviews provide your past customers with a voice to speak about their experience with your business or an account of the services you provided them. They also give potential customers more information about your business away from what you may say on your website.
This is all well and good to say, but customer reviews can reveal the true nature of a business or employees. Google Reviews also give a place for happy customers to praise your company and have a dialogue with you as an owner on these sites. By interacting with customers happy or upset, alike, you show them that you appreciate their business or show them that you understand their grievances and try to come to a resolution if possible.