Passeros Coffee Roasters Interview for Small Business Saturday
Please watch our Small Business Saturday Marketing Interview with Passeros Coffee Roasters in Philadelphia.
Passeros Coffee Roasters has been waking up Philadelphia since 1990, when owner Jeff saw the need for a premium coffee shop in the city (before that other brand you may know of). Since then, he’s been focusing on giving back to the community, and more importantly, to the communities that produce the products he uses.
Check them out at their three locations
MAKE SURE TO CLICK THE LINK IN OUR BIO, to see the full version and interview. If you have an interesting story and would like to share it with the city, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
- 1987 – AN IDEA SPARKSJeff Lincoln notices a small coffee bar while working in San Fransisco & falls in love with the idea.
- 1988 – A LOVE STORYJeff meets Linda Passero, falls in love, and begins writing his coffee shop business plan.
- 1990 – THE BIG MOVEJeff finishes his MBA, moves to Philly, and opens his very first shop in the historic Suburban Station.
- 1995 – NEWS SPREADSPassero’s wins Philadelphia Magazine’s “Best of Philly” in their blind tasting championship.
- 2006 – A NEW FOCUSJeff sells his five Passero’s shops to Juan Valdez Cafe.
- 2009 – NEXT MOVESJeff takes back two of his former locations re-entering the coffee business full-time.
- 2013 – ROASTING BEGINSJeff and Frank, our Master Roaster, open a roasting facility in North Philadelphia.
- 2014 – GRAND OPENINGPassero’s Chestnut Street location opens it’s doors to Philly for the first time.
- 2018 – MOVING UPPassero’s is selected as one of the top three Passeros Coffee Roasters in Philadelphia.